Terms and Privacy
1. The content of the pages of the Site and services available on the Site is subject to change without notice.
2. The content, images, poems, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using or copying any Marks for any purpose both on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web as well as personal use without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
3. This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider encourages you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
4. All content, products, and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked are provided to you “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
5. You therefore release Us from all liability with regard to the services and contents of the Site or third parties affiliated with this Site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk.
6. Persons under 18 years of age must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian if they wish to purchase any services from this Site. We do not monitor or take responsibility in screening visitors or age status.
7. By using the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to fulfill an order.
2.We request information from you on our various forms. To purchase services from us, you must provide contact information (like name and email) and payment information (all payments are made/submitted through PayPal). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
3. We use “cookies” on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site. Personal information is only stored if submitted via a form.
By scheduling a session and making payment, I acknowledge and understand that energy work provided by Taylor Rose is not intended as diagnosis, prescription, treatment, or cure for any disease, mental or physical, and is not a substitute for regular medical care. I also acknowledge and understand that the spiritual guidance provided by Taylor Rose is not intended as the practice of clinical psychology, and is also not a substitute for regular medical care.